The Lundbeck foundation is an ambitious ”Clinical Research Fellowship Program”, which supports talented Medicine masterstudents 10 month stay at Stanford University and University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). In 2015, 2016 and 2017 students from SUND, Aalborg University has participated in the program.
We are planning an information meeting in October. More information to follow
About the program
Accelerate your career in clinical research and expand your professional network by applying to the Lundbeck Foundation Clinical Research Fellowship Program. Our exclusive 10 month fellowship offers comprehensive training in clinical research with ready access to the insights and experience of internationally recognized scientists at the University of California, San Francisco and Stanford University. We are seeking five talented and energetic fellows from August 1st 2018 to June 1st, 2019
Our program based at Innovation Centre Denmark in California’s Silicon Valley offers:
- Hands-on training in clinical research combined with small-group teaching in research ethics, clinical study design, biostatistics, epidemiology, and research presentation;
- Infrastructure that allows you to ‘hit the ground running’ and focus on your research project;
- Access to an international and interdisciplinary student and mentor environment in one of the most stimulating and fastpaced business ecosystems worldwide.
We are looking for students with:
- Excellent communication skills in Danish and English
- A desire to move the field of clinical and translational research through innovative and entrepreneurial thinking
- A creative mind and a strong drive to complete your project on time and be part of our team